1) A photocopy of a certificate of incorporation.
2) Current audited balance sheet of the contender entity.
3) Memorandum of association and AOA attested by the public notary of India.
4) Photocopy of purpose from the board of the overseas company that states the goals of Project office registration in India.
5) Evidence that displays that any multi-lateral international monetary institution backs the project office; if the Indian entity has obtained term loan, then they have to show documental proof from the financial institution from bank of India.
6) A copy of banker's report that states the company's term with bank.
7) Letter of officials from the parent company in regard to local representatives.
8) All the details of the activities to be conducted from the project office in India.
9) Proof of residence of the authorized personnel.
10) Copy of passport.
11) A report that states that the company will open a bank account in India.