Below given are the norms of conversion
1) Entire members of the Company will be the partners of the LLP on conversion.
2) No issues of security about the company asset should be applied on the day of conversion; means the assets are devoid of burning.
3) No security interest in the assets of the company should be subsisting or in force on the date of conversion, i.e., the assets are free of any encumbrance.
4) Updated income tax return must be filled as per Income-tax Act, 1961.
5) All types of acknowledgment, clearance, or converting the company to LLP, if essential from any individual or authority, is got.