Any difference in compliance on wage allotment of employees could be challenging for companies
The company might confront with financial issues, and threats of prosecutions, as well as IR issues, might appear. Even little non-compliance may lead to noteworthy damage to brand value.
We being enriched with massive experience, skill, and Pan-India network with strategic methods and applicable technology takes Payroll Compliance Services or PCS to a new high. The prime aim of handling legislation would be handled through the service:
- 1. The Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- 2. The Employees' Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- 3. Various State enactments on Professional Tax
- 4. The Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- 5. The Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948