Through the process of filing a patent application, temporary specification, or entire thing can be filed by the applicant. Provided below is a list of entire document that has to be filed for getting patent registration:
1) Patent application in Form-1.
2) Proof of right for application filing from the inventor. The authentication of right can be either an approval at the endpoint of the application or a distinct agreement coupled with the patent application.
3) Temporary specifications, if thorough mentions are not there.
4) Entire specification in Form-2 in duration of 12 months of filing of temporary specification.
5) Statement and activity under Section 8 in Form-3, if worthwhile. Form 3 can be filed alongside the application or in a period of 6 months from the application date.
6) Declaration as to inventorship in Form 5 for applications with entire specification or any kind of convention application or a PCT application acknowledging India. Form 5 or Declaration regarding the ownership of invention can be filed in a period of a month from day of application upon requests made to the Controller in Form-4.
7) Power of authority in Form-26, in case the patent application is filed in by a Patent Agent. When it comes to general power of authority, then a self-attested copy of the same can be filed by the Patent Agent or Patent Attorney.
A) Convention Application (as per Paris Convention).
B) PCT National Phase Application if the needs of Rule 17.1(a or b) or has not been met.
C) Important: Priority document is essential to be filed along with the application or prior the expiry of eighteen months from the concerned priority date, to ensure the early publication of the application occurs.
8) If the Application concerns with the biological material taken from India, the applicant is essential to provide permission from the National Biodiversity Authority any time prior to being granted for the patent. However, it is enough if the acknowledgment from the National Biodiversity Authority is provided prior to the grant of the patent.
9) The Application form must also signify thoroughly about the source of the physical origin of any physical document used in the specification.
10) Entire patent applications should possess the signature of the applicant or acknowledged person or Patent Attorney along with name and date.
11) Temporary or entire specification is essential to be signed by the agent/applicant along with the date on the final page of the specification. With this, the drawing sheets linked should also possess the signature of an applicant or his associate at the right-hand bottom corner.