1) As per the recent GST returns model, the taxpayers will only be able to claim ITC, if an invoice is present as a vendor data. Thus it is necessary to reconcile the GST.
2) All the GST returns are usually filed monthly or quarterly. Thus it would be great if you have a consolidation of data reported over the financial year. In order to maintain accuracy, reconciliation in GST is essential.
3) Claims eligible for ITC against invoice raised in the financial year.
4) Any appointment of ITC fitting to financial year.
5) CDNs issued against any invoices.