1. All Dairy units include the chilling units dealing with above 50k liters of milk in liquid form each day or 2500MT of milk in solid form per year.
2. Vegetable oil processing units generate vegetable oil through solvent extraction and units of refineries that include oil expellers with a capacity to generate two MT every day.
3. Slaughterhouses are resourced to slaughter above fifty big animals and more than 150 tiny animals, including goats or above 1000 poultry birds each day.
4. Units for meat processing resourced to process 500 kg or more meats every day or 150 MT in a year.
5. Units for food processing other than the above, including re-labeling and re-packaging with an installed capacity of above 2 MT each day, other than milling units for grains, pulses, cereals, etc.
6. Those units entirely meant for exportation affairs.
7. Importers are dealing with food that includes the ingredients and elements meant for commercial purposes.
8. Operators associated with food businesses manufacturing foods with ingredients or elements, using technologies or processes, the safety aspects of which are not firmed through the norms or those not having any record of safe usage or foods with ingredients presented for first-ever time in the nation.
9. FBOs that are functioning in two or more states.
10. Food caterers established by the Central government.
11. Various agencies like railways, airports, defenses, seaports, etc.
12. Storage units apart from those with proper atmospheric control and chilled surrounding with beyond 50k MT capacity.
13. Cold storages or refrigerator storages beyond 10k MT capacity or those with controlled atmospheres and cold storage units beyond 1k MT capacity.
14. Wholesale businesses with beyond 30 crore INR annual turnover.
15. Retail groups with above 20 crore INR annual turnover.
16. Distribution units with above 20 crore INR annual turnover.
17. Supply units with above 20 crore INR annual turnover.
18. Catering units with above 20 crore INR annual turnover.
19. Five star or hotels of a standard above it.
20. Restaurants are earning 20 crore INR annual turnover.
21. Transporting units with 100+ vehicles and an annual turnover of above 30 crore INR.
22. Marketers earning an annual turnover of above 20 crore.