1) A report of the account that undertakes zero assets and liabilities made to date, not old than 30 days of the date filing approved by CA.
2) The LLP must not be running on business following the establishment for one year or longer.
3) It has not restricted any bank account since the closing, along with a certificate.
4) LLP must not have any responsibility or amount due to the moneylenders.
5) The IT returns for the current year should be recorded.
6) The LLP should not have any current bank account. If the bank account is cleared, the statement must be terminated, and it should obtain a certification from the bank that states the cessation of the account.
7) All the partners should agree on the implementation of the procedure.