Any foreign entity that wishes to open a branch office in India must conduct the following activity.
1) They can perform as a representative for the international shipping or Airline Company.
2) A branch office can deliver IT services and develop interfaces in India
3) A branch office can indulge them in offering technical support for the product offered by parent company
4) branch office can boost financial collaboration on behalf of the parenting company
5) If a branch company works as a spokesperson of the parent company and operates as a trading agent
6) A Branch office can conduct import and export of goods.
7) They can offer services such as professional and consultant services
8) All the branch offices can conduct research activities in the field in which the parent company is involved